June 9, 2008

8 weeks pregnant

Tonight was our seminar at the Birth Center. I really liked it. It's in a home-like setting and there is all the equipment needed for a birth, plus hot tubs and stuff like that. I really liked that it wasn't in a hospital because I don't think of birth as being sick. Plus there won't be all the distractions of a hospital like "paging Dr. Feelgood" etc. In case of a need for a hospital, there is one right across the street that they would transfer me too.
They even let you eat and drink whatever you want during labor. Can't wait! I wonder what I'll be craving. Right now it's pizza. I guess we'll find out.

4 comments:

julie said...

HAHA! "paging dr. feelgood"... ;)

Anonymous said...

i laughed at that too jus!!! funny, bethany!!
hey, i am so glad you are documenting all of this! it's so great!!!!

Anonymous said...

hun- your belly look so big for being so early- especially with your first baby- you look fabulous everywhere else, though! it's all baby!...you may have more than one???!!!??? i mean, that's amazing to me that you can pop that fast.... i looked that big at 4-5 months with my first...
everybody's different though:)

Bethany said...

I did PRAY to have twins. Maybe it will be this pregnancy? If not I could just be big. I am pretty constipated.