November 21, 2008

32 Week Checkup

Today my checkup was pretty normal. They did take some blood to test my iron? I don't know...they tested something. Today the heartbeat was 130, (not as fast because Viper was mostly sleeping.) She felt my belly and the good news is that Viper is still head down. YAY! And the back is towards my left side with the legs not up in the fetal position, but kicking straight out into my right side. This has been causing me lots of pain, but the baby is very persistant that he/she likes to sleep and play like this. I'm basically stretched the to max but sideways. I'm still not sticking out TOO much towards the front.
She also said it was ok if I traveled home for Thanksgiving. I told her that we were planning on coming regardless, but was glad they gave me the OK. I just have to get out and stretch a lot. (Which should be easy since I'll probably have to pee at every rest area anyway.) We're very excited to go home again. This will be our last trip home without a little baby! We're really sad we can't make it home for Christmas, but also trying to find good things about staying. For instance, we'll finally be able to go to our church's Christmas Eve service.

No comments: