December 19, 2010

Philly Bean Christmas!

We decided to do our presents today since we're driving on Wednesday. Josh and I both work Monday and Tuesday so we took today and pretended it was Christmas so we could be leisurely all day. It was fun. We're about ready to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" to finish our day.
Yup. I woke Brooklynn up early before church. I have wanted a picture of her in her big bed anyway.
Brooklynn's first present. It's a Moby Wrap for her babies. I tried to put it on her and she was so sad. Eventually we'll get there. I know she'll love it eventually.
Brooklynn opening her presents. She was very focused.
Brooklynn loved this tiny m&ms container. We tried to only give her a few but that didn't go over so well. Finally we caved b/c it was Christmas and let her have the whole thing. I was so glad when she dumped the entire thing out b/c then she wouldn't eat them all.
All Brooklynn wanted for Christmas was a bucket. We decided to get 5 left-over 20 cent Halloween buckets and then a bigger bucket which Josh turned into Cookie Monster and we filled with cleaning toys.
Cute stuffed pig that moves and even oinks.
New puzzle! Brooklynn was so excited. She actually picked it out at the store and has found it a few times. She was pretty happy to actually get to play with it.
Brooklynn got two of my old Cookie Monsters, a Cookie Monster bucket and we even had Cookie Monster wrapping paper.



Brooklynn's cookie ornament.

I think this pack of Oreos was Brooklynn's favorite present.
Brooklynn finally got her "bug-gah!"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Are you kidding me!? The Cookie Monster Bucket is AWESOME! It makes me want one for myself. Good work, Josh-- totally creative!!
I'm glad Brooke loved her Christmas this year - can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!