August 1, 2008

Friends: Top 20 Episodes


I'm currently working on a top 10 list. To find that I will be using the following grading scale:
1. Did I laugh out loud more than once?
2. Can I watch this episode more than once back to back?
3. Are there many quotable lines from this episode?
4. Does this episode have commentary? (I noticed that many of my favorites do.)
5. Should this episode be in the top 10?
6. Did I think it would be in the top 10 before I started the marathon?
7. Does Josh give this episode a thumbs up?
8. Is there a cliff-hanger or shocking instance?
9. Are all the characters involved well in the plot?
10. Is this episode significant to the main plot of Friends?

Here are the top 20!
****1/2 The One with Two Parts , Season 1
*****The One where Ross Finds Out Season 2
*****The One with the Prom Video Season 2
*****The One where No One's Ready Season 3
****1/2 The One at the Beach Season 3
*****The One with the Jellyfish Season 4
*****The One with the Embryos Season 4
****1/2 The One with All the Kissing Season 5
****The One with All the Resolutions Season 5
*****The One where Everybody Finds Out Season 5
****1/2 The One with Ross's Sandwich Season 5
*****The One In Vegas Season 5
*****The One when Ross Got High Season 6
****1/2 The One that Could Have Been Season 6
*****The One with the Proposal Season 6
****1/2 The One with the Nap Partners Season 7
*****The One with the Rumor Season 8
****The One where Joey Dates Rachel Season 8
****1/2 The One After Joey & Rachel Kiss Season 10
*****The One with Princess Consuela Season 10

No comments: