August 10, 2008

Gender Predictor Test

I just took a bunch of gender predictor tests! I know they aren't accurate at all, but it's fun to at least see. The first one was a Chinese test which said I would have a girl. Then I took one based on Old Wive's Tales and again it said girl. Then I took the heartbeat test and it said boy. Then the ring on the string test said boy again. I took another one based on Old Wive's Tales and that said 47% chance of it being a boy and 52% change of it being a girl. So....who knows? I have had a feeling that it's a boy, even though I really am hoping for a girl. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

With a name like Viper, let's hope it's a boy. ;)

Rachel said...

I took the Chinese gender predictor test because I entered the information for a bunch of people I knew and it was always right! When I added my info...guess what? It was right that it predicted a girl!