August 18, 2008

Viper is training for the Olympics!

I've noticed that Viper is a HUGE Olympic fan. Every time I sit down to watch the Olympics it's like I can feel him or her training for the future Olympics in there. Mostly during gymnastics and swimming. It feels like tumbling or when the do the flippy turn in the pool. It's so cute. I don't want to put any expectations on our baby, but I definitely feel it's a dream of our babie's. I also think of Jerry Seinfeld's quote from his sketch, "I did pushups since I was a fetus..." I also think Viper likes swimming and tumbling because that's essentially all he's doing anyway, but also that's all I've been watching in the Olympics so far anyway.
Josh got to feel the baby kick last night!!! We went to see a movie last night and it was moving like crazy. Josh tried to feel for a while and got frustrated and couldn't feel anything even though it was moving. Later when we were in bed we were lying there reading and I got kicked pretty hard. I told Josh to just put his hand on my stomach while we read and keep it there. Viper moved a couple of times and Josh didn't noticed. Then a little harder one happened and Josh said suddenly, "I felt THAT!!!" It was so exciting. The midwife said he probably wouldn't be able to feel anything until about 20 weeks, so it was a couple weeks early. She's been a couple of weeks early on a few things, maybe I'll come 2 weeks before my due date. :)

No comments: