May 9, 2008

It's Positive!


I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I'm pretty relieved that it's not just getting fat. Already today I had on normal shorts, had them all the way unzipped and unbottoned and still had little groove marks in my skin from being tight.
I didn't tell Josh in any grand way, I took the test at about 11 a.m. and even though he comes home for lunch at 12 I almost called him. I decided to tell him in person and to just wait 1 hour. I watched Grey's Anatomy and it went a lot quicker. When he got home I just showed him the test and he was like, "what does this mean?" and I said, "it's positive." His reaction? "Well, it's not YOURS." Then I told him it was after a second of thinking, "well who's would it be, gross!" and we hugged and kissed and were excited. Then we started the mass calling. He barely ate lunch because we were trying to call everyone.

No comments: