July 1, 2008

11 weeks pregnant

So, I had a few "growing pains" during my Pampered Chef meeting tonight. I came home, took a shower and noticed that I looked huge! Sure enough, I measured myself and I grew another inch today. (Yeah, I measured myself yesterday, too, and it was an entire inch less.)
My pain across the top of my rib cage is gone. Basically besides the occasional growing pain my only pregnancy symptom at all right now is that I'm STARVING! I can barely wait to cook anything so a lot of times I resort to ravioli or soup or something in a can that I can heat up in like 2 minutes. Even that seems like eternity. I know it's so bad for me. I'm going to have to cook a bunch of meals ahead of time that I can just reheat quickly. I'm even snacking lately. I hear that a huge appetite means signs of a boy, but I have a pretty good appetite usually anyway, so who knows. I don't believe in that food cravings=boy or girl. So far based on my cravings I'm having both a boy and a girl.
Side note, Josh is watching this crappy mini series and I just looked over and noticed that Ricky Schroeder is in it!!! And he didn't tell me, I'm so mad. (Ricky Schroeder was my first crush. Josh claims that he's all old and doesn't look good anymore, but I disagree.)
Time for bed! Wednesday is my early day, I'm going to have such a hard time waking up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I hear ya, sister. I bring a ton of food to work and basically graze all day. So far my faves are jalapeno kettle chips, nacho cheese Doritos, original Pringles, and zesty pickles. :)