August 20, 2008

18 Weeks!



Well, I'm at 18 weeks now! Viper is moving and kicking like crazy! I think he or she inherited Mommy's need to be constantly doing something or Daddy's athletic abilities. Josh has felt her three times now and the midwife said that no one would for probably 20 weeks. I'm getting bigger now (as you can tell.) People that don't even know me are starting to ask when I'm due...which to me means I'm OBVIOUSLY pregnant because it's kinda taboo to assume when you don't know the person.

4 comments:

Sarah P Anderson said...

Congratulaions Bethany! You are too cute. I'm so excited for you and Josh! I have to also thank you for getting me back in touch with the "khaki barn" girls via your blog friends. Thanks so much!

Suzy said...

Wait, Viper is a girl?? You said Josh felt "her" kick ... when did you find out??

Bethany said...

Nope, we still don't know anything. We're going to be surprised, still. I keep thinking it's a boy and referring to the baby as "him" and so I thought I would intentionally try to make it more even by occasionally calling the baby "her" or "she".

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...you're a cute pregnant woman, Bethany! Sad that I'm states away from you guys...just gives me another reason to find time to come out and visit! Love you both.

-Erin