August 2, 2008

More baby movement!!!


Saturday night I was on the couch trying to get my baby to move again and it DID!!! I felt it a bunch, it was awesome! Then it woke me up a could of times moving. I felt mostly moving, and a couple of teeny tiny kicks. So cute. Viper was probably just fighting back cause I kept messing with it but it was good to feel some more movement. The midwife said I wouldn't feel consistent movement until about 20 weeks, but I might feel it occasionally. I felt it again in church Sunday morning. I still haven't been able to show Josh, I keep putting his hand on my belly and NOTHING happens.

3 comments:

The Lashers said...

Sounds like your little one is as ornry as Breckin was. Even at 9lbs 9oz he didn't like to let his dad know his whereabouts. Tell Josh to be patient, eventually he'll catch that little guy in action - but probably not for a couple weeks. What feels so obvious to you is often really tough to feel on the outside.

Anonymous said...

Wait- are you calling your baby Viper? That's great- hope it sticks. Miss you guys! Looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving. Love you
~Betsey

Suzy said...

You felt Viper move!!!!! That's so exciting!!! Gives me hope that I might feel some movement in the next couple of weeks ... I tried real hard to feel something last week, but nothing. I figured with four in there, I'd feel something sooner ... guess not. :)