June 24, 2008

10 weeks pregnant





So today was my breathing test, or what I thought was my breathing test. Not sure why I even went in. I basically just got a prescription for a breathing test. I'm going Friday to a hospital. I think she's trying to make sure I'm normal.
If I get a cough or a pain in my calf I might have a blood clot. She doesn't think that's what it is. She's just trying to rule stuff out.

By the way, Friday we went camping and my friend Nicole who is doing her residency confirmed that I am 10 weeks pregnant. We all got to feel my uterus.

My symptom of the week is a bruise-like pain under my bra, right across. It feels like someone hit me with a metal bar. Still having shortness of breath and also fatigue, but mostly I've had a really easy pregnancy. I have heard horror stories about people barfing all the time and feeling so horrible and I generally feel great! Sometimes I even forget that I'm pregnant. Then in the middle of the night when I have to pee it reminds me.

No comments: