June 22, 2008

Lackawanna State Park Camping Trip

Here's the whole group! This is our 4th year camping and our group keeps growing! Probably because we always have so much fun!

Eric came back with this huge pile of wood! I was impressed.

Eric & Josh standing with their wood they brought back. (this whole pile is one trip for each of them.)
A cute picture around the campfire.
Check out this HUGE pool! I think a crater crashed there and they decided to turn it into a pool. (that is my opinion; not fact.) The capacity is 1346!
The guys playing Bocce ball
The girls making dinner (kabobs, MMMMMMMMM)
Here they are. Aren't they gorgeous?
The girls (minus me) around the campfire
Our campsite
The guys doing dishes!!!!
Josh and Me
The hottest guy thereRolling up a tent...they kept getting closer and closer and when I went to take a picture they embraced.

No comments: