November 8, 2008

Baby Shower in PA

This last Saturday we had another baby shower with my friends here in PA. What a great time we had! Thanks everyone for coming and for showering us with gifts!
All the girls to the left of me think we're having a boy, and the three girls on my right think we're having a girl. We'll see who's right!
Playing "Baby Taboo" My team won. :)
This is how big they think my belly is...

We got some great gifts! We feel so grateful and so blessed that all of you are in our lives. Not only for your generosity of the gifts you gave to us, but for the time and energy it took to plan this shower for us and also for everyone who was there just showing love to us and our baby who isn't even here yet! We love you all and can't wait for him or her to meet you all!

1 comment:

The Wielands said...

My junior high girls did that toilet paper "guess my size" with me, too. However, being junior high girls, most of them were WAY off! It was a fun one!