July 23, 2009

Brooke is 6 Months Old!

Brooke is 6 months old today! I can hardly believe that it has been half of an entire year already. Even though it is going fast; I also feel like she has always been here. Is that possible to feel both of those feelings at the same time?
As you can tell, Brooklynn is still VERY cute. (I don't even think I am biased. It's a pure fact.) She is very happy. She definitely has lots of personality! It is so fun to watch her learn and grow. She loves to dance and is happiest in the water. (Or playing with Mommy or Daddy). It is such a fun age right now. She is sitting up really well. She is even almost crawling. She does a rolling routine and flings her body one side or the other and kinda moves a little bit closer. Most of the time she will just yell at us until we give her the toy she is trying to get.
Brooke is doing so well sitting. She only occasionally flings herself over (on purpose) so she can roll. She doesn't realize that it hurts sometimes so this is a very fun game.

Brooke is so close to crawling. I'm enjoying this stage as long as I can because I know once she starts I am going to be very busy! (BusiER). Sometimes I have to go into her room because she is so mad that she can't crawl past the bars in her crib and she gets kinda stuck.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You're right - it is a fact that she is absolutely adorable! She looks so big and strong in the 2nd video! I can't believe how much she's changed since we saw her - I hope we get to see her (and you guys!) sometime soon...

Charity said...

i am impressed! i can't wait to see her again in August. it will be fun to see Andrew and her playing together.