January 21, 2010

Cecelia Bryant

Welcome Cece! We were very excited to meet you last night. Cece is the first daughter of my friends Jeff & Emily Bryant.
Cecelia was awake for the whole time we were there (about 2 hours by the time we all saw her...we had to take turns.) I couldn't believe how alert she was. Emily was quite the champ at labor with I think 8 hours of pushing with no epidural and then a C-section. I'm impressed.
Yup, she's got almost as much hair as Brooklynn did! Maybe harder labors equal more hair? Or maybe it's that the baby just is trying to stay warm in the winter? (Two of my theories.)
The little ones weren't allowed to meet her, but they had their own party in the waiting room. A party, which, Jackson and Levi slept through. Brooklynn, however, showed off by shoving an entire chicken nugget in her mouth. I'm so proud.

No comments: