January 13, 2010

My Little Scavenger

So Brooke is eating like a champ these days. She eats about as much as I do, plus in between meals she is always looking for more food. It's like she's on an endless search to find more food. She likes to sit under the table and find pieces that she drops (or perhaps throws so she can save it for later to snack on?). She also won't ever let anyone eat alone. If you have food, you have to give her half of it. Most of the time I eat while she naps just to make sure I can actually eat.
Our favorite food game is "cheers." We do this mostly when Josh is at work because when we eat dinner I like to talk to Josh, but when it's Brooke and me almost every bite I take one and she takes one and we knock them together and I say "cheers!" and then take a bite. She gets the biggest smile on her face and just keeps holding out her hand to keep doing it. It's so cute.

No comments: