April 15, 2010

All Kinds of Mischief...

I can barely keep up with mentioning all the trouble Brooklynn gets into these days. Good thing I have my trusty camera on hand to capture them in film or I would have forgotten already. It's because it seems like it's ALWAYS something. Every time I look at Brooklynn it seems like she is getting into something dangerous or spilling something everywhere, or being just plain silly. Most of the time I laugh it off like, "Oh, she's just being curious" and "She's ONE...she's supposed to get into everything." I had no idea how much stuff "EVERYTHING" included. Every pen, bottle of anything, lotion, diaper cream...anything that has a container she is after. Good thing we have these niftly child locks on our cleaning products or I would be really nervous. But really...we have tons of toys. Why is the bottle of shower gel of Mommy's so much more enticing?
Brooke is also very into climbing. Anything that has height she tries to get on top of. She loves to climb stairs. Her newest feat has been trying to walk (not backwards, by the way) down the stairs, giving me heart failure. She's doing pretty well if she has my hand to hold onto. Here's a few pictures of things I manage to get on film.
Brooke is now trying to climb into her crib from the outside. She gets pretty close if I have the edge down, which is rare. She just kind of bounces and shakes it like she is a monkey.

She also loves the window. Since it has been nice out I've been opening her blinds and the window. She didn't realize there was a window there before and now will STAND on the ledge. GREAT.

But, seriously...how can I stay mad at this face? She's just so darn cute.

No comments: