May 29, 2010

Brooklynn's Binkys

So when I was pregnant with Brooklynn I didn't want to buy too many of one thing in case she didn't like it. That was the case with her pacifiers. I bought like one package of all the different kinds, because I didn't know what kind she would like. (Typical first-time Mom?)
So, she ended up loving the Soothie brand that they give you in the hospital. So I went out and bought a ton of them. It would be a crisis if we ever could not find one, right? So after I went out and bought so many of them, opened the packages and sterilized them all....she didn't really like the binkys that much after all. So now what? I guess we are saving them for our next kid. Brooklynn actually likes to give them to me more than use them herself. I think she sees other babies with them now and is interested in them, but she never really took to it. Now we have a game where she takes them all out of her stuffed frog and puts them in her mouth, puts them in my mouth, etc. I have to cry like a baby and say, "Ma ma!" and then she will put it in my mouth. I know, we are strange.




No comments: