May 18, 2010

My Chocolate Terror

So, I wanted to get some work done this morning during Sesame Street. Brooklynn was sitting on the couch so nicely eating some cheerios with some pink lemonade watching Elmo's World and I was working on some of my Pampered Chef stuff. I thought I had at least 15 minutes to squeeze some work in (I usually just do stuff during her naps). She so nicely brought me a Hershey Kiss and usually puts the whole thing in her mouth, including the foil. So to prevent that I opened it for her and handed her ONE Hershey Kiss. I thought, "How bad could it really get?" I kinda forgot about it and when I looked over at my very quiet baby, she looked like this. And so did the couch, entertainment center and her chair. Literally everything she touches during TV time. (The bottom of the TV had chocolate on it, too...don't tell Daddy.)
NO, NOT THE COUCH!

2 comments:

Charity said...

I love it! Is that all from one hershey kiss or did she get into more?

Bethany said...

Just one. I don't even know if she eats any of it, I think she melts it in her hand and then smears it all over herself.