March 31, 2009

Big Changes

I decided to put Brooklynn in her crib tonight. I'll probably bring her in our room for the rest of the night when she wakes up (baby steps) but I'm pretty proud of myself. It only took a really hard last couple of days to get over my slump of separation anxiety.
I also realized that I put her to bed in our room and then get her up to feed her when we go to bed anyway. She's by herself in either room so I might as well get her used to her crib. I'm still debating if I should wake her up like usual to feed her before I go to bed or see how long she'll go without waking her up.
Side note: Brooke took an entire nap on her tummy today. I can't believe it. She has grown to love tummy time so much she hardly rolls back over to her back at all anymore. Now she'll roll from her back TO her tummy because she likes it. I'm not sure if she still knows how to do it anymore.

No comments: