April 3, 2009

Lazy Friday

Friday my hip hurt so bad that I couldn't even walk, so Brooke and I sat in the same place all day. We made some cute videos that day! The first one is minute of Brooke; doing her normal routine of sucking her fingers, pulling her hair and kicking her feet. Those are her soothing mechanisms.

This video she is really smily and talky.

This one I just had to capture her kicking away...she never stops. Sometimes she'll slow down a little to sleep.

The next one is Brooke crying when Josh got home. I think she was so tired out from all these videos and she was mad because no Daddy was home and she was so tired she might miss out on Daddy Time. She likes to make a big production when he gets home, I think so he thinks that she was mad the whole time he was gone, maybe so he'll feel bad and not leave again?

2 comments:

Charity said...

Brooke,

You look so sweet. I really want to meet you, hold you, and kiss you. I hope that maybe it can be soon. If not I will have to wait until May.

I think that you should talk to your Mommy and Daddy about moving back closer to family. We really miss them and desperately want to meet you.

Love, Aunt Charity

Anonymous said...

The onesie was so fitting! Loved the spit-up - couldn't have planned it better :-). Excited to see you soon, Brooke!
~Aunt Betsey