August 23, 2009

Brooke's 7-Month Update

Brooke is 7 months old. I can hardly believe it. Pretty soon she'll be a year and I can't quite handle that.
Brooke is 18 pounds, 6 ounces and 28 1/2 inches long.
Brooke is still not crawling but she is very good at sitting up and rolling. She definitely gets to where she wants to go. Sometimes she even stays seated and bounces so much that she scoots right across the floor.


We had our own photo shoot today. She is getting a cold and wasn't in the best mood, but I did manage to get a few cute shots. Most of them she is flailing about so they are really blurry or she's trying to get away. Here are a few cute ones.
She has also really discovered the mirror and will smile all day at the cute baby in the mirror. She's one of her best friends.

Brooke LOVES her new sippy cup. I'm not sure if she's getting anything out of it. But at least it's a fun new toy.
Brooke is also getting so good at standing with our help and also holding onto stuff. We're a little nervous to let go, but she does really well.

We love you, Brooke! I wish you could stay little forever, but I do love watching you grow and learn so I guess you can keep getting bigger. I am doing my best to cherish every moment with you.

No comments: