March 15, 2010

Brooklynn's New Playroom?

It is always so hard for me to wash dishes in the morning and also keep my eye on Brooklynn. She is all over the place, yet strangely won't leave me alone at the same time. How is that possible? I guess she travels all over the place but then realizes I'm not right next to her so then she comes and finds me and suddenly I feel her clinging to my legs. Sometimes she'll just play in the kitchen but she gets frustrated because most of the doors have locks on them. So it's not that fun for her.
I was actually excited when I looked down and discovered Brooke inside this cabinet. That meant she wasn't in the dishwasher. This is our corner cabinet and I've yet to find a childproof lock for this one. Luckily most of the stuff in there is OK for her to play with. She is such a little monkey.

No comments: