March 16, 2010

Special Visitors!


Last week I got a phone call from Josh's brother, James saying they were coming into town for the weekend, but I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TELL JOSH. They drove through the night Thursday and got to our place a little after Josh left for work. Then they slept for the morning and James and Adeline went to Josh's work to surprise him at lunchtime. He was able to get the rest of the day off on short notice and we had such a fun weekend playing, hanging out and getting very little sleep. I am EXHAUSTED today, but it was worth it.











Some of the highlights for the week:
*Watching Andrew learn how to walk
*Watching Brooklynn & Andrew play together
*Hearing Brooklynn laughing at Adeline and watching them play together
*Andrew shaking his head "No" whenever Brooklynn tried to give him kisses
*FINALLY finding the movie "Up In the Air" after 6 different tries. 1 Blockbuster trip, 5 Redbox sites, including 2 different reservations of the movie, one was out of order.
*Playing Euchre. I was the only person who didn't win. I blame my lack of sleep and my complete inability to play cards after midnight.
*And my FAVORITE highlight: Getting to see James, Charity, Adeline & Andrew without having to make the drive. Thanks so much for coming to visit! We can't wait to see you again in Florida!

No comments: