March 8, 2010

Our Little Climber

Today's newest climbing expedition. I wonder when I'll find her standing on the kitchen table.

No matter how much we tell Brooklynn "NO" and take her down, try and distract her...she continues to climb up onto the dishwasher. It drives me crazy. I know she is just trying to help and explore, but first of all: GROSS. Second of all: dangerous. So we don't let her. It's hard to stay mad at someone so cute, though. Look how proud of herself she is.

She also loves to climb on her chair and climb onto the table behind it. She loves to climb. All day long at work she climbs the stairs. I'm constantly chasing her up, although she has been staying on the first one or two stairs now without climbing up, just practicing up and down. I think she is learning to listen a little bit. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

Charity said...

She and Andrew will be a dangerous pair :-)