September 25, 2008

Shopping Expeditions

I keep visiting Goodwills trying to see what I can find. I have had a few exciting finds. I found a couple of pink really nice snowsuit carseat thingys. I couldn't not buy them even though they were pink...the price was so worth it! If we end up having a boy I will have to find a baby girl somewhere and let her have them. I keep looking hoping I find a blue one somewhere. Maybe it's destiny that I can only find pink ones?
I have been trying to find cute baby clothes there, too. Mostly I've been out of luck, I did find a few cute things, though. It's even harder to find gender neutral stuff at a Goodwill. :( I have bought a few pink and a few blue things there, since they were really cheap. I am trying not to go crazy, though. I think I have enough now to last me until I'm up to leaving the house with the baby to buy more clothes after Viper is born. I'm mostly trying to stock up on Onesies (still have yet to find any white ones, so I have a collection of yellow, green, pink and blue.) I also LOVE the gowns you can get. They're longer and have elastic around the bottom. They are awesome for quick diaper changes and I think they are so precious. I haven't found any plain white ones of those, either. I'm hoping at my showers I'll get some. I'm getting so excited for this baby to get here! I bought some baskets which are super cute. Now I can use my bookshelf/armmoirre as a dresser if I don't end up getting one. Or maybe both.
On another note, Viper has been moving around like crazy! MOST of the time I love it and it's the cutest thing ever. Then sometimes like in the middle of her sleeping schedule she starts weighing a TON and I have to push her up. It's like her head or butt or back or something just digging into my lower stomach. I can't imagine when she is bigger how heavy it's going to be.
I have my next appointment tomorrow. I forget what they're doing. I think it might be the diabetes test? I think I'm safe, although I have been almost passing out a lot during pregnancy so I'm hoping it's not related. I don't know if I can give up my Twix addiction. Did I mention I'm fully addicted to Twix? Every time I go to the store I buy a huge Halloween size bag of Twix candy bars. Twix only. I LOVE THEM!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bethany, its kim wallace, i kinda am reading your blog bckwards, im new to this facebook thing and your preg blog is soo cool, i wish i had done it! you need to make sure your print it all out and out it in your baby book!! I had to comment here because it cracked me up to read about your twix addiction....with belle it was reeses, i mean 4am trips to wawa just for reeses!! My dr wasnt exatly gentle either "you get the award for most weight gained in 3 weeks in all my 30yrs!" yeah i cried all the way home, and i swore off the reeses and then i started passing out, after the 3rd time, sandy, who is like my adopted mom took me to wawa bought me reeses and said eat them! she said "ya werent passing out when ya were eating all that, your body craves what it needs, so maybe i needed the sugr? i dunno, but she said it didnt matter how fat i got shed still love me! also, i have a blue car seat cover thingy!!!! noah is still in his infant seat but he is older now and it was awesome when he was little little, but now he just screams this annoying mad cry i guess cuz he is frustrated and restrained! But i really think its the best invention ever, so much better than the snowsiut thingys!! its funny cuz in one of the most recent blogs, you said"she" so i thought to myself, wow she slipped! then as i continue to read i was bummed cuz sometimes you say he sometimes you say she....i thought i was slick!!! and as for the milk, not everyone leaks, i dont! thank goodness! also (im writing youa novel) but anyway, my bff gave birth to her last 2 at The Birthing Center! i helped deliver this last one and she is my goddaughter! it is an amazing experience and if i was medically able it mite be something id consider, i dunno, maybe not im a wimp! but it was an amazing experience and i wish you all the best!!! our prayers are with you! LOVE KIM!!