January 8, 2009

38 Week Photo Shoot

It seems like most of our pregnant pictures are just of me and I really wanted some with Josh in them, too. After all, he is the father! The problem is, though, it's really hard to take these yourself! I asked my friend Julie if she could help us out, she likes to take pictures as much if not more than I do; so I knew it would be fun for her. They turned out beautifully! Thank you so much, Julie! They are priceless!












This is my friend Julie that took the pictures.

5 comments:

KCaldwellmom said...

They are awesome...I love the b/w of you both looking down at the crib, its perfectly you. Enjoy your last few days together alone and be excited for the future with a little one...I expect a full update once "it" arrives. :)
Unrelated question? Brian Milton? Do you know him from Huntington? I am friends with his wife Sarah and she saw I commented a picture of yours on fbook...she thought you looked familar. Small world, eh?
Anyways, I am thinking of you...take care of you in the upcoming dayes to arrival. :)

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

The pictures are great! Ask Julie if she can come to our house.

In the shot of the two of you in front of your curtain (I think), the one on the right where Joshs' head is closer to yours....he looks just like James.

Adeline goes..."Daddy, Daddy"

I hope she doesn't get a complex thinking that Daddy has multiple wives:-)

Laura Murray said...

Hi Bethany! I hope you have your baby soon. Do you know when your baby is going to be born? I miss you. I like my Star Wars figures I got for Christmas this year. What did you get for Christmas this year? Bye. From Page

Laura Murray said...

Hi Bethany! This time it really is Laura. I had another Baby Bean dream last night . . .