February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Brooke and her Grandma have a special bond, already. Brooke even wanted to make sure to have her Grandma there when she first arrived so she made the birth last as long as possible! The whole first week of Brooke's life Grandma was there bonding with her, helping Mommy by cooking, cleaning, foot rubbing, laundry and all kinds of other things. (diaper changes, overseeing bath time, etc.) It was VERY sad to say goodbye to Grandma (Mom) when she had to leave, especially since she lives 10 hours away and we won't see her that much. I think it just helps us to appreciate and love her even more and we can't wait until next time we get to see you! (Even though it's still sad.)
Thank you so much for coming out to help and visit. It was such a great week with you and I'm so glad you got to share in this amazing experience. Mom, I love you so much and now that I have my own baby, I realize even more how much you love me. Thank you for always being there and being such a wonderful mother. Here are some pictures of you and your tiny Granddaughter.
Happy Birthday!





No comments: