February 3, 2009

Who Does Brooklynn Look Like?

What do you think? At first glance I see Josh, but I also think she hs my mohawk, lips and maybe eyes? (can't tell on that one, yet) She also has my hands. We all think she has Josh's nose, but according to these pictures I feel like we have the exact same nose. I think she looks a lot like my side of the family when she's wearing a hat, but I also think she looks like her new cousin, Andrew, on Josh's side of the family. She definitely has Josh's dark skin and hair. (lucky girl) The rest I'm not sure. I guess it might be a little easier to tell when she's a little older.


Josh (on left) Bethany (on right)

3 comments:

KCaldwellmom said...

I thusfar her daddy...:)
She is so alert in her pictures, her eyes are so pretty.

Amber Lyn Kuhl said...

her face and lips are shaped like yours, bethany. but i think she has josh's eyes. and we'll just have to wait and see on the nose.

Anonymous said...

I say she looks like daddy, sorry bethany:( both my kids look like daddy too!