September 8, 2010

Bethany's Cleaning Tips

So Brooklynn LOVES to color on her desk. Sometimes she throws the paper I give her on the floor because it's covering up her masterpiece...her desk. I usually clean it about once or twice a week because even though I appreciate her creativity, it looks messy on furniture. Most people cringe at the thought of marker or (eek!) crayon all over a pretty white desk, wall, whatever. Crayon has a bad reputation for being hard to clean.
Well, for all you parents out there with an artistic child...no need to fret. Stock up in Mr. Clean's Magic Erasers because it takes it RIGHT off with a tiny scrub scrub. That is it. AMAZING.
My other favorite use for these amazing little sponges? SOAP SCUM. Wipe wipe wipe, it literally comes off into little gross beads of soap scum, then rinse them down the drain. So simple.
They are great for other things too, like little scuffs on the wall (make sure you test an area first, some paints don't do well with them), counters that have a stubborn stain that no cleaner will get off. I love these wonder sponges. I always have several on hand.


1 comment:

Suzy said...

Love the before and after shot!! I saw these at Sam's Club for less than a dollar each last week. Stock up there!