September 2, 2010

Please Touch Museum

So the first Wednesday of every month, the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia is only $2 a person from 5-7 pm. I have been wanting to go ever since I found this out, but I kept forgetting. I decided to tell my friend Emily, and then she would remind me. (Pretty sneaky, eh?) Well, it worked and we went! It was really fun, the kids LOVED it, but it was completely OUT. OF. CONTROL. There were kids everywhere, and I don't think most of their parents even knew where they were. And why is it that everyone had to scream at the top of their lungs for normal conversation? It was definitely moments like that that make me want to go during the week, during school hours and just pay the full price. I just can't justify doing that, so we went for cheap. It was still fun, even though we didn't stay the whole time, we got a nice tour to see what it was all about. Some of the stuff we couldn't even do because it was so crazy. They had this little grocery store with shopping carts and fake food and I went in with Brooklynn to try and find a cart for her, nope. Kids were like terrorizing the place, but she kept looking at them like she wanted a turn. Poor Brookie. :( Overall, it was fun. We got some cute pictures and the kids loved it.











No comments: