November 2, 2011

Gabby-9 Months Old


My sweet baby Gabby. I can't believe you are 9 months old already! You are so fun. It's so cute to see you able to laugh and play and interact with the world around you. My favorite thing right now is that you put anything up over your head to play peek-a-boo...it's your favorite thing EVER. You frequently "hide" behind a spoon, your binky...whatever toy you're holding and pretend we can't see you if you hold it up over your head. It took me a while to figure out that this was, in fact, the game you were playing. So cute.
(You're playing peek-a-boo with your plate here.)
You are also very into your baby dolls. (well, Brooklynn's.) Of course you love Brooklynn's favorite the most, too...probably because she is mostly off limits to you. You just love to try and pull that doll's hair out.
I think you have 5 or maybe 6 teeth right now? And it seems like there are like 3 more on their way.
I'm also happy to report that you now enjoy getting "fed" with food on a spoon. Finally! You also LOVE food. You are so quiet and content at dinner time. You sit down and just go to town before the rest of us are even sitting. It's actually the ONLY time you are quiet, pretty much all day. It is going to be fun when you can finally talk because I'm just dying to know what is going on inside that head of yours...and you've got LOTS to say. It's weird because I'm used to Miss quiet/shy Brooklynn.
You are also maintaining your weight right at about 25 pounds. Luckily for all of us it's slowed down a bit.
We love you, baby girl!

No comments: