February 21, 2010

The Effects of Blizzard 2010

We are still recovering from all of our snow, snow and more snow.
Here is a car that still hasn't been dug out. I see it all over, this one isn't even as bad because some of the snow has melted and the plowed snow isn't as high as the car like in some places.
You can't drive about 10-15 feet here in Norristown without seeing some of these very strange "space-savers". I really don't get it. How much more ghetto can you be? I guess putting a chair in the street is supposed to be universally known as "Don't take my space, I did all the work digging out my car so don't park here." It makes me want to move the chair and park there just to see what would happen. Would anything really happen? Would it start a parking spot stealing frenzy? Luckily I won't have to because we have a garage now, but this is quite interesting. You don't see it in many cities besides this one. (At least, I don't think I ever saw this in Indiana.)






No comments: