February 11, 2010

The Official Count

It's almost a whole Brooklynn! It's hard to tell because we couldn't find the bottom of the ground. They say we got 12-20 MORE inches on top of our already 2-3 feet we got. (Where we were it was closer to 2 feet from the weekend) Either way, I'd say what hasn't melted is about as tall as Brooklynn, who at her last appointment was almost 31 inches. That is a LOT of snow.
Brooklynn is STANDING, not sitting in all of these pictures.



Here is a video of Brooke. I think she's trying to tell us she wants to go play in the snow. What do you think?

1 comment:

Charity said...

How crazy is that! We just got our computer up and running and I am so excited to see so many posts of Brooke.

Brooke....I know that your stroller was part Christmas and birthday present but I still have your gift almost ready to send and now with the computer up and running it will be coming soon.

I love you sweetie!