February 5, 2010

Shape-O Ball

My parents tell me that by the time I was Brooke's age I was better at this toy than most adults. I think they're exaggerating a little on my age when that happened, I think it was more like 2 or 3. Either way, they do tell me I was good at this toy at an early age. I was SO excited to get it for Christmas. I mean, BROOKE was excited about it. (OK, we both were, not sure who is more...)
We even incorporated it into her birthday party as a contest for the adults. Good times. Brooke loves it and loves playing with the shapes, and really tries to get them in, she's not too skilled at this YET but we're working on it. Her first official word besides Mommy & Daddy was actually "Oval" clear as day, so much I thought it was Josh, but it was Brooke's voice. Maybe she was trying to tell us she wanted to play with her Shape-O ball?
Thank you, Aunt Diana & Uncle Jacob! Your toy is very well loved and will be for many years. :)

No comments: