February 7, 2010

Fever


Yes, I'm even more thrilled about our Dr. appointment last Thursday. Since then I've been alternating the Motrin and Tylenol because Brooke has had a consistent fever. Friday night I tried taking a brake to let her sleep and we woke up with a 106 fever. We didn't end up having to take her in to the ER, which we were ready to do...in the midst of the huge snow we got. Her fever broke a little later. But after an entire day of being very diligent about the medicine and even setting alarms to give her medicine at night she still had a 103 fever this morning (and still does, we can't seem to get it to break.)This is so
frustrating. And even more motivation for me to hate vaccines so much. I talked to my Mom and she said the same thing happened to me with my Measles shot, and I even got a rash all over my belly. It's still quite frustrating. I am constantly worried about her. She has also been snoring really loudly and it seems like her heart is beating a little faster. (Both signs of a negative reaction to the shot.) I don't know what to do. I have these weird visions that I'm going to be spending the Superbowl in the ER with my daughter, freaking out.
The last time the Colts were in the Superbowl I had a car accident. This time Brooke is sick. Can't I catch a break to watch my team? Really?






No comments: