April 27, 2012

Trip to Fort Wayne

Josh and I drove separately to Fort Wayne for the family picture weekend. He had his first business trip with work so I decided I would just stay with my parents and he could go back. We stayed several days...and 3 out of 4 days we made good use out of our new zoo membership. We also went up early since we had to drive separately anyway. This way we didn't have to wait for Josh. I forget what time we left but I think we got there in time for them to take naps? Or they slept in the car? I forget. 
 Right away Grandpa read to the girls. We brought lots of our library books to keep our girls busy.
Diana with her mustache. Nice.
Brooklynn was all about this box game.
Reading with Grandma
One of the days after the zoo Grandpa took us to a new park in Fort Wayne. The girls loved it, what a cute park.
Aunt Erin even came for a visit! Yay!

No comments: