April 5, 2012

Warren Dunes

We went to Warren Dunes because none of the girls had ever been and they wanted to do something fun for  spring break. It was FREEZING but I'm still glad we went, the girls loved it.
For those of you who have never been to Warren Dunes....GO. You don't know what you're missing. 

I carried a 30-pound baby strapped to my chest all the way up. I was EXHAUSTED.









Myla kept rolling around. I think she enjoyed herself.

I love love love this picture of Brooklynn and Myla. I'm going to frame it and put it in Brooklynn's room.



There was a track team that got there when we were leaving and they had to RUN up the entire dunes. I felt pretty bad for them but was also impressed. And when they got finished...they had to run up the smaller run right afterwards.

After the dunes we went to look at the water.
Myla has never been to a beach before so I took a very special picture of her at the beach. 
Me and my girls.
BFFs
Brooklynn and Marisa kept holding hands over Gabby on the way home.

No comments: