June 17, 2009

I am SO OVER the teething-induced whining!

Ever since Monday morning Brooke has been whining. All the live-long day. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do with her. I am pretty sure it's related to teething; she is chewing on everything in between her whining. I've tried Baby Orajel, I've tried Tylenol, I've tried putting her down for a nap, I've tried getting her up b/c maybe she's tired of sleeping. I've tried being very focused with her b/c maybe she feels neglected. I tried taking her to the zoo for some fresh air and some fun. (That actually helped a little, she didn't whine quite as much there.) I've tried changing her diaper, letting her be JUST in her diaper, putting her in warmer clothes, I've tried letting her sleep in her crip, letting her sleep in bed with us, letting her sleep in her stroller or in the car...basically everything I can think of and nothing is working. I can't wait until she cuts those teeth because maybe it will give all of us a break.

No comments: