November 2, 2010

27 Weeks

We bought a pumpkin close in size to my belly. It's a pretty big pumpkin, I kept grabbing smaller ones like, "is THIS one the same size?" Everyone kept saying, "no, BIGGER." I could hardly believe that it was THAT big. Yowza.
I'm going to be very excited when I hit the 30 week mark. Something about being in the 30s that makes it seem closer, even though it's still a far way off.
People have been asking me when I'm due, strangers that don't even KNOW I'm pregnant, I guess it's just that obvious, now. I can't hide it any more. Gabriella has been kicking up quite a storm. She is quite the active little baby. Not quite as active as Brooklynn, but she's pretty close.
And, oh, same old same old with my horrendous pelvic pains. The good news is that we figured out insurance covers massage as well as adjustments at the chiropractor; SAME CO-PAY! So I have one scheduled close to once a week for the rest of 2010. Yay! That starts on Thursday. I can hardly wait.



We took a pregnant picture when I was pregnant with Brooklynn, so I made Jeff re-enact it for Gabriella.

No comments: