November 16, 2010

SO Thankful!

So we blew up my big exercise ball last night. (YAY!)
I was told with Brooklynn that it helps to just sit on one of these for my Sciatica. So it's time.
I went online today to try and search for some exercises to do on it as well because I'm getting so desperate....and I didn't find any exercises, but I found an amazing stretch that is AWESOME!!!!
My chiropractor has shown me a few stretches/exercises that don't do any good what-so-ever (for me, at least.) I'm usually pretty flexible and when I NEED a good stretch most of the time I can't even feel it. Especially with my huge belly I can't even bend over far enough to even feel anything. So imagine my excitement when I could not only DO this exercise, but I could feel it stretching that annoying muscle that is so tight and keeps pulling my sacrum out of place and causes much unbearable pain for me.
YAY!!!! I don't want to get overly excited yet and count on it solving all my problems already, but it is bringing some relief, and I'm hoping it helps keep the muscle loose enough that it doesn't pull my adjustments out in like an hour. Maybe I can get to the place where they last all week AND so I don't need a cane to walk any more?!?!? That would be amazing! Also, if this works, we may, just may talk about someday having a third child.
In other news, it's Tuesday and Josh has Brooklynn tonight so it's MOMMY NIGHT!!! Woohoo! (Time to do some exciting feats like put away my winter clothes/laundry and maybe type out my Christmas lists. I know, my life is so exciting.)
ALSO, Diana and Jacob had their first ultrasound today and everything is looking good so far. So I'm also excited about that.
What a great day!

No comments: