November 12, 2010

29 Weeks

I'm in denial.
I'm in denial that I still have 11 more weeks to be pregnant. I'm also in denial that I have to go through childbirth again in 11 weeks. Not sure which is worse at this point. I don't really want to do either at this point.
On the flip side, I CAN'T wait to meet another one of our children. It's so surreal at this point. We're having another kid? WHAT? I also am enjoying all my kicks. Gabriella is really putting in a showing to try and compete with Brooklynn for active baby. I still think Brooklynn takes the cake, but man is it a close race. I read the other day that the 7th month of pregnancy is when your baby is THE MOST active in your entire pregnancy. After that it gets a little too cramped and it's harder to move. Well, Gabby is getting all her moving in now, that is for sure. She's cramped up in there sideways right now, and I'm thinking she's going to be tall just like Brooklynn. By the way things feel I'm thinking she's already full-term size. I don't know how she's going to keep growing. Maybe she's just tall and then will put on some more pounds? I don't really know how it works. But she's taking up a LOT of room and I'm feeling kicks and punches all over my belly, at the same time. Maybe she's working her knees and elbows, too. Or maybe there is another little one in there we don't know about. (OK, I've been assured there is NOT, but it still feels like it.)
Josh and I really enjoyed watching my belly have a little temper tantrum last night, it went on for quite a while. It's so weird when that happens. I try and enjoy these moments of kicking and knowing I'm growing a life inside me because all the hip problems really make pregnancy hard. I'm not sure if I can do this a third time after Gabby, so I'm trying to get it in my mindset that this might be the last time.

No comments: