June 21, 2010

Drive to PA

We had to go back sometime. After Michigan we stopped in Toledo to see Diana and Jacob one more time. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures this time, we got in pretty late and pretty much just went to sleep. Then we were off to PA! Brooklynn did GREAT again, but sadly with about 3-4 hours left my AC went out AGAIN. (I had just gotten it fixed before we left.)
Brooke took two naps I think and played and was great again. A perfect angel. I was so glad she didn't cry and freak out. I think she likes road trips, finally.


We stopped at the Hess's house to see Julie and Owen! It was such a nice change from another rest area, especially so Brooke could run around and play for a little bit. She LOVES Owen, kept giving him lots of kisses. I'm going to have to watch out for her. It was great to see them, too, we don't see them that often. Thanks for having us!





1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the kisses video - so cute! I'm so glad you guys stopped by too!