December 21, 2010

Cookies...or Pack?

Let's see...we were scheduled to leave around 7 am Wed. morning. I hadn't started packing yet on Tuesday. So during her naptime on Tuesday would be the perfect time to do that, right? Nope, I decided it was a better use of my time to decorate cookies. Cece was here, too, so I can't really pack anyway when they're both sleeping.


Brooklynn woke up from her nap SO SAD. I thought decorating cookies would be just the thing to cheer her up. I even forced her to lick some frosting off her fingers. When she didn't even want her cookie I should have known something was wrong.


About 20 minutes after these videos Brooklynn threw up everywhere, and continued to do so until around bedtime. I'm surprised we were able to pack at all. But somehow we managed and we left around 8:30 am.

No comments: