December 17, 2010

My Cookie Monster

Josh told me a cute/funny story about Brooklynn from their date night on Tuesday.
So he took her to Qdoba. He asked her if she wanted a cookie (one of the ones by the register that are wrapped in plastic wrap) and of course she was like, "cookie! cookie!" Then he handed it to her and she just kept looking at it with this confused look on her face like, "what is WRONG with this cookie? I can't eat it like this!" I forget this part of the story, maybe he was getting his drink or something but he looked away for a second and then when he looked back the entire thing was completely squished and crumpled up inside the plastic wrap and she showed him with a look of triumph a small piece of the cookie in her hand like, "I DID IT!!!"
(My original guess was that she bit through the plastic wrap because this summer we were paying there and she took a brownie without my knowledge and bit it through the plastic! We had a nice cashier who said she could just have the rest of it.)

No comments: