December 6, 2010

Decorating Our Tree

When we first got to Home Depot, Brooklynn was SO excited. She kept going around to each and every tree giving them hugs.
After we picked out the tree I stopped to get some free extra branches. When I caught up to Brooklynn and Josh she was inside this huge box with bags. He always puts her in stuff like this. I think it's funny that she doesn't seem to mind. She even laid down like it was her bed.

Brooklynn was SO excited when we first brought the tree up. She immediately went to get her blankets and her Baba and sat RIGHT next to it like my cat used to do. (In the way of everything.)
Trying to get a picture of Brooke's pretty red bow and sweater. She looks so bored because we had to wait for Daddy to get the lights on the tree before we could start decorating.
After Brooklynn threw one of the ornaments back in the bin and shattered a ball, we decided to move it higher so we'd have to hand her the ornaments. I don't think she got the memo.
Brooklynn loves our, "tee! tee!"
My two greatest loves. :)
Brooklynn's decorating job. She makes me so proud.
The finished product.
Our only decorating casualty. We'll see how long that will last until we take the tree down.
Hanging the mistletoe. I love to give both of them kisses all season long!

So, the gate was a must have. The next morning Brooklynn took off about 15 ornaments and kept throwing them back at the tree....She can still reach some of them. I don't think she'll be able to knock over the tree now.

No comments: