December 17, 2010

When Did Brooklynn Grow Up?

So Brooklynn is singing ON STAGE in church on Sunday. I keep thinking that she is too little. She'll probably try to climb off the stage or something. I kinda can't wait to see what happens.
Her class meets with all the other classes every week to sing and worship. When I went in the couple of times she just stands there staring, but then at home she does a few of the motions. It's really cute.
I just ordered the CD that they used. One of the songs is on there but the other isn't. We keep practicing and I have a feeling she'll do better than I think. She also really likes two other songs. But at the same time she gets REALLY mad at us when a song comes on that she isn't in the mood to hear. She has even mastered turning it to the song she wants to hear on her CD player. One is track #3, one is #4 and one is #17. She'll go over and push the buttons until it's right on that song. I'm floored at how she knows when to stop (especially for #17) because I never hear the wrong beginnings of the songs. She must know all her numbers, too.
Here she is having a temper tantrum because it's not the song she wanted to hear.
This is one of the songs they're singing in church. She isn't cooperating too much for the camera.

No comments: