May 12, 2012

Josie's 1st Birthday Party

I can't believe Josie is already 1! We were thrilled to get to celebrate her birthday with everyone. Almost every time we make one of these trips Josh and I talk about how nice it is to be able to go to stuff like this and also have the farthest drive be about 3 hours. (Instead of 14-15). 
Josie had a black and white party. We all dressed in black and white, and all the decorations were black and white. And also hot air balloons. It was super cute. I've never been to a color-themed birthday before.
 Josie with her proud Mommy and Daddy. 
 Mia and Andi
 My parents
 And my two brothers-in-law.
Josh and Gabby.
 Marisa and Brooklynn
 I love Josie's view all the cameras looking at her. 
 Josie ate her cupcake like a champ.
 AND...all the while had her feet so daintily crossed under her tray. 
 Then she got to open a ton of presents. 
 Look at her...she looks ready.

 Brooklynn helped play "Santa".
 And FINALLY she found her pink bath cup...the toy she never knew she always wanted. It was her favorite thing and carried it around the rest of the party. (Score two points for Aunt Andi).

No comments: