May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Every day I am blessed to call these two ladies my daughters. I am their Mommy. It's the best and hardest job in the world. I think every day I'm also completely tested to my limits. But I love them so much I survive every hard moment (sometimes barely) and at the end of the day love ALWAYS outweighs the crazy. Thank you, Brooklynn and Gabby for being the girls that you are. I look forward to watching you grow and cherishing the moments when you're still small. I love you.

Thank you, to my Mother who set the highest example for me as a mother. You set the bar pretty high. I am so proud to call you my Mom. And that my kids can call you Grandma. We all love you so much.
And thank you to my kids for sleeping on the car ride home. It was amazing, sweet silence.
 Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!



No comments: