July 27, 2010

Computer Geek

That is my daughter, Brooklynn. Constantly attached to the computer. She loves to watch videos. If they're of any of her cousins or other babies she recognizes she tries to kiss them on the monitor. What a little sweetie. I don't mind if she watches videos because I feel like she gets to see people regularly that way. She LOVES it. First thing in the morning (or anytime, really) she climbs right on up on the chair like she's trying to say, "OK, I'm READY for my videos!" Sometimes I put it on a playlist and just let her watch several and other times we sit with her and snuggle. I love both. Brooklynn loves it more. It's hard to get her to do anything else these days.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh... I guess I need to upload some. I forgot about my youtube thingie. :)